Adorable Crochet Wise Old Owl with Graduation Cap – Free Pattern!
Just the cutest little owl you can imagine!
And perhaps the most adorable little owl wearing a graduation cap you’ll see today! What a fantastic gift this would make for a grad. Of course it’s perfect year round, not just graduation season. The iconic wise old owl in the equally iconic mortarboard and tassel is spectacular in crochet.
This fabulous free pattern is by designer Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me and it’s a winner. You’ll find a written pattern along with photos that will guide you to success from start to finish! And if you’re a fan of the exquisite Caron Simply Soft Tweeds yarn, this is an exciting project for you!
Click here to get the free pattern at Repeat Crafter Me
And for even more free patterns for adorable crochet owls plus a whole host of fabulous little amigurumi creatures, check out some of our other posts here at Crochet Maze:
- 5 Super Cute Crochet Owl Appliques
- Adorable Crochet Owl Purses – Free Pattern + Photo Tutorial
- Adorable Crochet Owls…Free Patterns + Video Tutorial
- Adorable Fox, Owl and Bear – Free Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Little Amigurumi Giraffe – Free Crochet Pattern
- Adorable Trio of Amigurumi Bears – Free Crochet Pattern
- Amigurumi Lion – Free Crochet Pattern
- Amigurumi Koala Bear – Free Crochet Pattern
- Adorable Little Raccoon – Free Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
- Amigurumi Panda Bears – Free Crochet Pattern