Crochet a Minion Pencil Case and Go Back to School in Style! (Free Pattern)
Yes, you can take a Minion with you when you go back to school!
Perhaps the companionship of a Minion will ease the transition from the fun and excitement of summer to the rigors of the classroom. And, even for those not headed back to school, it’s a fun and whimsical addition to any home office or desk. Or keep them handy in the kitchen for when you need to reach for a pen to jot something down.
Lots of possibilities here and it’s one more crochet variation on the Minions motif that’s steadily taking over our world! This fantastic free pattern is by Kara of Petals to Picots!
Click here to get the free pattern at Petals to Picots
And for even more fabulous back to school and other DIY projects, be sure to check out the following at Crochet Maze!
- Beautiful Crochet Gift Bag – Free Pattern
- Beautiful Crochet Heart Rug – Free Pattern
- Easy, Colorful DIY Crochet Rug – Free Pattern
- Old T-Shirts = Beautiful Crochet Rug! Awesome DIY Photo Tutorial Shows You Ho
- Beautiful and Bold Granny Square Potholder – Free Crochet Pattern!
- Fantastic DIY Crochet Baskets! – Free Pattern
- Colorful DIY Crochet Baskets – Free Pattern
- Crochet a Basket out of a Clothesline! Easy DIY Tutorial Video
- Turn Old Sheets into Beautiful Crochet Baskets! – Free Pattern and Tutorial
- Stylish Crochet Chevron Hip Purse – Free Pattern
- Adorable Little Owl Pouches – Free Crochet Pattern
- Owl Purses
- Amazing DIY Crochet Prada Style Bag — Video Tutorial
- Minion Purse and Cell Phone Case…Free Pattern
Thank you for reading! This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase, we earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Read our full disclosure here.