[FREE Pattern] These Star Spangled Crochet Bottle and Coffee Cup Cozies Are Fun & Easy Projects!
It’s the Stars and Stripes Forever with these wonderful cozies!
Yes, your handmade red, white and blue crochet cozies will be the hit of the party! And so fast and so easy to make, which is perfect if you’re in a pinch and you want to add that patriotic touch whether it be for your Fourth of July celebrations or any other time, you want to proudly display your passion for Old Glory and all that she stands for.
This is a fabulous pattern and it’s free! It’s the “Celebration” bottle cozy and coffee cup cozy pattern by crochet designer and author Jennifer Pionk of A Crocheted Simplicity. Visit her blog and get the complete written pattern as well as some very helpful photos that will guide you to success!
Click here to get the free pattern at A Crocheted Simplicity
And while you’re here at Crochet Maze, be sure to check out some of the other free patriotic crochet projects we’ve previously featured!
- Stylish DIY Patriotic Tote Bag – Free Crochet Pattern
- Red, White and Blue Patriotic Crochet Bunting! – Free Pattern
- Fabulous DIY Crochet Patriotic Mason Jar Covers – Free Patterns
- Adorable Crochet Patriotic Flip Flops for Babies – Free Pattern
- Fabulous DIY Patriotic Pillow – Free Crochet Pattern
And for free patterns and tutorials for all kinds of creative DIY crochet projects, be sure to check out our other favorites right here at Crochet Maze!
- Fabulous DIY Crochet Chevron Market Bag – Free Pattern
- DIY Crochet Market Tote Bag – Free Pattern
- Beautiful Crochet Gift Bag – Free Pattern
- Beautiful Crochet Heart Rug – Free Pattern
- Easy, Colorful DIY Crochet Rug – Free Pattern
- Old T-Shirts = Beautiful Crochet Rug! Awesome DIY Photo Tutorial Shows You Ho
- Colorful DIY Crochet Baskets – Free Pattern
- Crochet a Basket out of a Clothesline! Easy DIY Tutorial Video
- Turn Old Sheets into Beautiful Crochet Baskets! – Free Pattern and Tutorial
As always, happy crocheting!