Turn Old Sheets into Beautiful Crochet Baskets! – Free Pattern and Tutorial
This is a fantastic upcycling project!
Those old sheets that are just taking up space in the closet can instead beautify your home! Who would ever know these beautiful baskets were once old sheets!
Sure there are many things we can do with old sheets, but this has gone to be one of the most creative! It’s a wonderful way to recycle and to avoid adding to the landfills.
Kara of Petals to Picots is the designer of this wonderful pattern and the tutorial on how to turn those sheets into fabric yarn. She guides you step by step on making the transformation and helping you succeed with this DIY project.
Click here to get the free pattern at Petals to Picots
And for even more fantastic DIY and upcycling crochet projects, check out some of our other favorites here at Crochet Maze!
- Awesome DIY Crochet Jute Placemats – Free Pattern
- DIY Crochet Coasters – Free Pattern
- Beautiful Crochet Flower Coasters – Free Pattern
- Beautiful Crochet Heart Rug – Free Pattern
- Easy, Colorful DIY Crochet Rug – Free Pattern
- Old T-Shirts = Beautiful Crochet Rug! Awesome DIY Photo Tutorial Shows You Ho
- Beautiful and Bold Granny Square Potholder – Free Crochet Pattern!
- Fantastic DIY Crochet Baskets! – Free Pattern
- Colorful DIY Crochet Baskets – Free Pattern
- Crochet a Basket out of a Clothesline! Easy DIY Tutorial Video
- Turn Old Sheets into Beautiful Crochet Baskets! – Free Pattern and Tutorial
Thank you for reading! This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase, we earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Read our full disclosure here.
I love to crochet too!
Love to crochet and knit!