[VIDEO Tutorial] Learn the Crochet Boxed Picot Stitch – It’s Perfect for Shawls & Afghans!
This stitch lends a delicate lace-like texture to your crocheting!
Whether it’s a shawl for the spring and the summertime or a light throw, blanket or afghan, this stitch just might become one of your go-to favorites. It’s a departure from the traditional picots and shell stitches that might be more familiar to you. Best of all it’s easy to master.
You can get started right now with this wonderful and free video tutorial by crochet designer and blogger Olivia Kent of Hopeful Honey. Visit her blog for the full YouTube video@
Click here to get the free video tutorial at Hopeful Honey
How about a few more video and tutorials for fabulous and versatile crochet stitches and techniques? Just scroll down for the links to previous features here at Crochet Maze!
- [VIDEO Tutorial] Learn the Herringbone Double Crochet Stitch Easily — Perfect for Scarves & Afghans!
- [VIDEO Tutorial] Learn the Crochet Mini Bean Stitch Today — It’s Super Easy!
- Learn the Crochet Spider Stitch Today with this Easy Video Tutorial
- Learn the Crochet Chinese Puzzle Stitch and Make a Gorgeous Afghan Square! – Free Photo + Video Tutorial
- Learn the Crochet Diamond Stitch – Easy Video Tutorial!
- Learn the Crochet Side Saddle Stitch with this Free Video Tutorial
- The Granny Stripe Crochet Stitch Is Perfect for Blankets – This Easy Video Tutorial Shows You How
- Learn Tunisian Crochet Today with this Fast and Easy Photo Tutorial
- Learn the Crochet Moss Stitch with this Easy Photo Tutorial
- If You’ve Been Wanting to Learn to Do Slip Stitch Crochet Fabric This Free Photo Tutorial Is for You
- Learn the Dotted Doubles Crochet Stitch Today with this Easy Photo Tutorial
- Learn the Single Rib Crochet Stitch with this Easy Photo Tutorial
- Learn to Crochet the Purl Slip Stitch with this Easy Photo and Video Tutorial
- Learn the Double Crochet V Stitch Today with this Easy Video Tutorial
- Learn the Crochet Catherine Wheel Stitch with this Free Photo Tutorial
- Learn the Crochet Spike Stitch with this Easy Photo and Video Tutorial
- Learn the Crochet Block Stitch with this Easy Video Tutorial
As always, happy crocheting!
Thank you for reading! This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase, we earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Read our full disclosure here.