Vintage Crochet Granny Square — Easy FREE Video Tutorial!
Revive traditions with the original granny square!
It’s iconic and it evokes the past, much like the picture above. And it’s a perennial fashion favorite. If you have not yet tried the vintage granny square, now is your chance. This is an easy-to-follow tutorial. Straight to the point, and you’ll get results. Make afghans, blankets, throw rugs; virtually anything with any colors you might choose. Granny squares are great as stash busters, too. The creative possibilities are endless!
For even more fantastic free tutorials and free patterns for granny squares and hexagons check out some of our other posts here at Crochet Maze:
- Join-as-You-Go Granny Squares – This Photo Tutorial Shows You How
- 12 Methods for Joining Granny Squares – These Tutorials Will Show You How
- Awesome Peace Sign Granny Square – Free Crochet Pattern
- Never-ending Granny Square Blanket: Crochet Video Tutorial
- Beautiful Floral Granny Square – Free Pattern + Tutorial
- Fast and Easy Mini Granny Squares
- Beautiful Granny Square with Heart – Free Crochet Pattern
- Easy, Beautiful Granny Squares
- Beautiful Solid Color Granny Square
- Gorgeous DIY Granny Square Earrings – Free Pattern
- Beautiful and Bold Granny Square Potholder – Free Crochet Pattern
- Beautiful Granny Square Purse – Free Crochet Pattern
- Beautiful Crochet Granny Star – Free Pattern
Image credit: MissMessie (CC-BY-SA 2.0)
Thank you for reading! This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase, we earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Read our full disclosure here.